A:
B:
Collapse English commentary
0008. Chat (1)
A: You've already graduated, but why come to the library every day?
B: I'm bored at home. So, I only can come here.
0008. Chat (1)
A: You've already graduated, but why come to the library every day?
B: I'm bored at home. So, I only can come here.
Collapse Chinese-English vocabulary
| Word | MP3 | Meaning |
|---|---|---|
| 已经 | already | |
| 毕业 | graduation; to graduate; to finish school | |
| 怎么 | how?; what?; why? | |
| 天天 | every day | |
| 来 | to come; to arrive; to come round | |
| 图书馆 | library | |
| 家 | home | |
| 无聊 | bored; boring; senseless | |
| 所以 | therefore; as a result; so; the reason why | |
| 只好 | without any better option; to have to; to be forced to |
한국어 해설 감추기
0008. 잡담 (1)
'已经~了'문형은 '벌써 ~을 했다'라는 의미로 '그는 벌써 왔습니다.'라는 말은 '他已经来了'로 표현한다.
'怎么天天~呢?'는 '어째서 매일 ~합니까?'라는 뜻으로 '당신은 왜 매일 집에 있습니까?'라는 말은 '你怎么天天在家呢?'이다.
또 '只好~了'는 '단지 ~일 뿐이다.'이다.
A: 당신은 이미 졸업을 했는데 왜 매일 도서관에 나오세요?
B: 집에 있으면 심심해요. 그러니 여기에 올수 밖에요.
0008. 잡담 (1)
'已经~了'문형은 '벌써 ~을 했다'라는 의미로 '그는 벌써 왔습니다.'라는 말은 '他已经来了'로 표현한다.
'怎么天天~呢?'는 '어째서 매일 ~합니까?'라는 뜻으로 '당신은 왜 매일 집에 있습니까?'라는 말은 '你怎么天天在家呢?'이다.
또 '只好~了'는 '단지 ~일 뿐이다.'이다.
A: 당신은 이미 졸업을 했는데 왜 매일 도서관에 나오세요?
B: 집에 있으면 심심해요. 그러니 여기에 올수 밖에요.
No comments :
Post a Comment